Technical Help

TECH HELP and How to Use this Site:

Do you need parts ?

A good place to start is to find the model number.

Cabinet Refrigerators and Freezers are called CRUISE or GRAYLINE or DINOCOOL.

Component Cooling units are called CLASSIC COMPACT - JUMBO COMPCT - ASU - MAGNUM and SP.

Isotemp Waterheaters are called BASIC - BASIC SLIM - SQUARE. Older Models were called REGULAR.\
we have a manuls on the manuals page and a page with some additional Isotmep Service notes 


Parts Diagrams can be very useful in finding the correct part.

Please check the page listed in the Table of Contents for     How to Identify Your System


Are you Trouble shooting a problem ?

The Owner's manuals have useful trouble shooting information and installation guidelines that can be helpful.

Check the page listed in the Table of contents for a list of owners manuals


We have assembled some additional service notes here :



Replacing ASU and Danfoss Modules.pdf

Starting problems SP and Keel coolers.PDF